Best Response Media is on a mission to create beautifully designed eCommerce websites.
As an Adobe Solutions Gold Partner, we specialise in building Magento Commerce websites and using digital marketing services including SEO, content, PPC, and social media to market them to the world.
Due to a number of new client wins, we are expanding our PM team to manage key client accounts, ranging from enterprise site builds to monthly retainers. You will be joining a diverse global team to deliver solutions for one of the world’s premier digital commerce platforms.
As a Project Manager, you’ll:
- Develop project delivery plans for technical web builds and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and clients.
- Plan accounts including setting goals and objectives, defining roles, and producing schedules and timelines for tasks.
- Manage the entire project lifecycle and provide seamless communication between clients and internal teams such as development, design, QA, and digital marketing.
- Onboard new clients and arrange kick-off meetings.
- Create briefs for developers and testers for function and requirements.
- Advise clients on content, design, digital marketing, and identifying ways to increase accounts.
- Test new sites and advise on improvements.
Minimum Essential Requirements:
- Project Management experience working in an agency environment with a focus on web development. Practical experience with Magento is highly desirable.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- A good grasp of UX/UI and how it affects the customer journey.
- A good grasp of the English language, both spoken and written.
Other important skills:
- Great communication skills are essential to succeeding in a remote work environment. You must be able to show us how you successfully collaborate across different time zones with internal and external stakeholders.
- This is a client-facing role so you must be comfortable managing expectations and handling yourself in challenging situations.
- We value innovation and curiosity and a strong desire to always be learning.
- A positive attitude, enthusiasm, and teamwork are non-negotiable.
What we can offer you:
- Generous holiday allowance, plus statutory holidays.
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to 25 days
- Birthday off
- Remote working
- Career progression
- Training and certification (Adobe accreditations)
- Quarterly company events
- Yearly global gathering. Past destinations include Greece and Morocco.