Senior Developer - Ruby, Js, DevOps
Headquarters: Nashville, TN
View all Beachy jobs →
Beachy is seeking an experienced software engineer to work on our growing platform. Good news: the role can be in Nashville Tennessee or remote.
Beachy is a commerce platform, connecting the beachfront ecosystem; and yes, we’re headquartered in Nashville, TN. Our platform facilitates logistics and commerce between service providers and beachgoers. Our proprietary beach mapping technology geolocates beachgoers and establishes physical addresses in the sand. Our Beach Management System is designed specifically for beachfront vendors and their unique needs. It is comprised of a mobile attendant application, a web-based consumer storefront, and a management suite.
What Will You Do?
- Build compelling new experiences and features for Beachy on the Web
- Work on all layers of the Beachy stack, from our Angular front-end to our rails SOA backend
- Assist with tools, testing, and scripts that improve efficiency and code quality
- Commit to the improvement of Beachy as a whole, beyond just the web
- Communicate and coordinate efforts with remote engineering teams, operations teams, and business partners
- Actively participate in code reviews and design documentation planning
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum 6 years of Software Engineering Experience
- Excellent skills in Ruby on Rails, Sinatra (or other Ruby Framework)
- Solid computer science fundamentals (S.O.L.I.D. principles)
- A healthy balance between moving fast and being careful
- A passion for delivering the best user experience possible
Apply for this position
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior Developer Applicant"