We're building a small, remote and experienced engineering team focused on building a great open source no-code tool. If you have experience with Django and Vue.js, you want to work on open source software and want to join a startup we'd love to hear from you.
You'll be building features from scratch and you have full ownership over the whole process. Build new functionality for internal and external users. Collaborate with the team to improve the codebase and product experience. Your changes have a direct impact.
It’s our goal to build an open source no-code tool that can be used by everyone, from hobbyist to enterprise. We want our software to be flexible, modular and fast. We have big plans for the future and you can be a part of it in an early phase.
In this position you will
- Take full ownership of tasks within a small team
- Work on open source software, internal tools and our website
- Perform code reviews and help other team members if needed
- Write high quality and well documented code
- Work in a team where the best idea always wins
- Design RESTful APIs that provide an outstanding user experience
- 5+ years designing, developing and delivering highly scalable web solutions
- Solid Python and Django knowledge
- Experience with relational database systems like PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with tools like Docker, GIT, webpack, SCSS, NGINX, pytest, Redis, Celery and eslint
- You live in Europe or in the United Kingdom, in the UTC time zone (London, Lisbon, Dakar) ± 2 hours
- Fluent or native in English
What we offer
- A good salary ranging from € 3,000 to € 6,000 based on your location and experience
- A fully remote position at a remote-first company
- A 16” MacBook pro or compensation for working on your own device
- Stock options and we are upfront about the amount
- A compensation for hot desking in a co-working space
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- Flexibility in your working schedule
- Application: Send us your application via email
- Screen: We will screen applications based on fit
- Interviews: Potential candidates will be invited up to two interviews via a video call
- Challenge: Potential candidates will be asked to do a coding challenge by picking up a small issue from the open source backlog
- Offer: Successful candidates will receive an offer
What it’s like to work at Baserow
We look for and hire employees with passion for startup's and who want to make things happens quickly. Our development team practices agile methodologies. This means that the communication within our team is open and that project management is done in a collaborative manner. Everyone is encouraged to offer their opinions and you'll be working directly with the founder. At the end of the week we chat about the our wins and growth.
If you want to learn more or if you want to apply to the position, sent an email to Bram, the founder and lead developer at bram [at] baserow.io.