Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to share money. It’s our mission to develop market-leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
Our Marketing team is at the heart of this mission, building a strong consumer-focused brand, attracting new customers to Azimo and helping to keep them happy and engaged.
We are looking for native/fluent (written and verbal) French copywriters to support the implementation of our content strategy, with the primary goal of growing new customer activations from our SEO channel.
You will be responsible for writing compelling copy for our website, blog and other channels by using the correct tone of voice and following SEO best practices.
You will report into the Head of Content and work closely with the Search Marketing Manager and Brand Designer to support the growth across Europe, Canada and Australia in French. You will also work closely with key internal stakeholders including our Marketing, Product and Design teams to ensure a consistent and delightful experience across all customer touchpoints.
- Support the Head of Content on researching, creating, planning, implementing & editing organic search content for web pages, blogs, social media.
- Support on planning an editorial calendar informed by SEO keyword research.
- Write and update copy across the French language web pages, blogs, social media and more.
- Collaborate with the Web team and Search Marketing Manager to ensure all on-page content is optimised and coordinates with wider SEO strategy.
- Collaborate with the Search Marketing Manager and Head of Content to ensure content follows SEO best practises.
- Handle ad hoc copy requests as and when needed.
- 3+ years' copywriting experience, preferably in fintech and financial services
- A strong portfolio of work showing relevant examples
- A great communicator who is highly creative and has excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to effectively respond to briefs and collaborate with different teams and individuals in the business
- Detail-oriented, a multitasker, able to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated and highly organised
- Superior proofreading and copy editing skills and excellent project management skills
- You are fluent in English and Proficient in French (verbal & written) . Speaking an additional language would be a plus.
- You have an understanding of on-page and off-page SEO best practises.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and go above and beyond to meet deadlines.
- SEMRush and WordPress knowledge are desirable.
- 26 paid holidays
- Remote work
- Contract of employment or B2B
- Language courses and extensive training opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Lunch vouchers
- Company and team off-sites (when travel resumes). Previous locations include Ibiza, Lisbon, Berlin and Amsterdam
- Use of MacBook
- Travel between our offices in Europe (when travel resumes)
- Working in one of the hottest FinTech start-ups in Europe
- Working in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!