Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, MST (UTC -7)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
Would you like to join a design community that gives daily support, instant feedback, and validation? How about adding all these to work with the best startups and businesses worldwide? 😏
We are Awesomic — an app that provides design solutions. We're fans of a holistic approach to design. That's why our customers choose us for a whole range of designs: from logo to UI/UX, marketing, or brand design.
🔥 In 2 years, we've collaborated with more than 1,000 businesses and completed 10,000+ design tasks for them. And now, we're in search of a product designer that wants to join our community in a scaling journey 🔥
What is our community? It's a place where you:
- Have a full-time remote engagement, not just outsourcing
- Are surrounded by fellow designers
- Receive daily support, natural feedback, and validation of design assumptions
- Improve your skills with online courses and webinars
- Get invitations to exclusive staff parties with 100% transfer & hotel coverage
🙌🏻 If that's exactly where you see yourself working, we will be glad to discuss this opportunity with you! Feel free to apply if you:
- Have 3+ years of experience in product design and worked on at least 2 products (apps) from 0 at all stages - alone or in a team.
- Are well-experienced with mobile apps (most important!) and web design.
- Know your audience :) and are empathetic to the user, understand user needs, and ground your decisions on these needs.
- Are good at research, planning, and analyzing.
- Know the importance of UX but don’t leave out a trendy UI either ;)
- Can explain your solutions, as well as guide and consult the customer and suggest what’s best for the project.
- Don’t mind staying in touch with the customer and becoming part of the project development team.
- Know a bit about other design fields: graphic design, branding, illustration, etc.
- Are fluent in English.
- Can work US hours or shift your schedule to have an overlap with the US timezone.
🙌🏻 We're sure you've ticked all of the boxes above. But isn't Awesomic just another place where you'd have to do a UI/UX designer's job? Don't worry, we know the difference in titles 😄 Here, your responsibilities will be to:
- Craft strategies based on user insights
- Deliver professional vision through planning, prototypes, interaction design, and visuals
- Collaborate with UX designers to improve product visuals
- Run A/B tests of digital products
- Build a long-term design strategy
🙌🏻 Let us guess - that's exactly what you're passionate about? In this case, you must find out about how Awesomic works:
- Awesomic AI algorithm matches our customers and designers that suit the request
- For newbies, we assign onboarding buddies that smooth the adjustment period
- Every day, designers give updates on their tasks
- We only use English to work and communicate on the Awesomic platform
- Twice a week, every designer gets a review call to discuss work and current challenges
- Awesomic covers the cost of sick leaves as well as overtime work
Okay, are you ready to become a part of Awesomic? There's just one thing left to do. Simply fill in the application form below - and the first stage is done 😉
Do you want to make sure we are a 101% match? Here are useful links to get to know us.