Are you a Back-End Developer with solid technical skills, who can thrive and grow in an entrepreneurial work environment? If yes, please read on!
Autobooks provides flexibility and remote work options, and sponsorship is available for the right candidate.
Autobooks is the industry’s leading integrated-payments provider - helping small businesses get paid and financial institutions stay ahead of the competition.
Our downtown Detroit HQ is in the vibrant Madison building, named one of the World's Coolest Offices by Inc. Magazine. Autobooks also has a growing presence in Texas with a satellite office in Austin; and offers flexible, remote work environments for certain roles.
About the Role:
In this role at Autobooks, you will participate in the design and development of highly-scalable web applications that run non-stop around the world. You will utilize the latest development tools and technologies and follow agile processes and practices to deliver solutions to Financial Institutions, their small business customers, and the customers of those SMBs.
- Designing, coding, and supporting leading-edge financial management web and mobile applications
- Designing, developing, and enhancing large transactional and reporting based DBs
- Designing and implementing improvements to the performance, usability, scalability, and maintainability of our software products
- Mentoring and coaching less experienced/skilled team members and Influencing future technical direction
- Continuous improvement to processes with new ideas and technologies and integrating our solutions with partner systems using a variety of protocols
- Handling periodic on-call duty and out-of-band requests
- Experience with C#, .NET Core, and .NET framework.
- Experience with relational database design and implementation using MS SQL Server and ORM’s, preferably EF Core
- Experience in developing multi-tier enterprise class web applications
- Experience in development of automated unit, component, and integration testing
- Experience with automated builds and use of Agile or Scrum process template.
- Demonstrated experience with cloud platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Working knowledge of design patterns
- Working knowledge and belief in Agile values and principles
- Experience with TDD and large-scale refactoring
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field, and/or relevant work experience