Blog Writer for Ongoing Retainer (Topics: WordPress / Design / Dev / Business / Marketing)
View all Audience Ops jobs →
Write your very best stuff at Audience Ops!
We're currently seeking a writer who has experience working with (and writing about) any of the following subjects:
- Web design
- Web development
- User Experience
- Software development
- Online marketing
That said — the most important quality we’re looking for is your ability to write for industries that are relatively unfamiliar to you. You love asking questions and turning research interviews into compelling articles. You’ll be able to build your knowledge as you write for niche clients over a long period of time.
About working at Audience Ops:
We give you steady writing work, a proven team-driven process that allows you to research each audience, come up with topics that matter, and we’ll support you so you can produce stuff that will resonate and genuinely help those readers get ahead.
Here’s why our writers love being part of the Audience Ops team:
- Steady, longterm, reliable freelance retainer.
- You get to brainstorm and research your own topics to write about.
- Our editors and other teammates are here to support you.
- Work from anywhere, any hours (we just care that your weekly deadlines are met)
- The best team Slack chat on the Internet 🙂
- Must be based in the United States
- You’re comfortable working remotely
- You have steady, ongoing part-time availability.
- You've written blog content professionally and have samples of your work to share.
Apply for this position
Submit your application here: https://audienceops.com/jobs/writer/?src=weworkremotely