Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
Arteza is revolutionizing the Art Supply industry as one of the fastest-growing brands and e-commerce retailers in the country. Recognized as the #1 fastest-growing private company in South Florida and ranked #32 on the Inc. 5000 list for 2020, we offer a convenient way to shop for art supplies coupled with a highly innovative product offering. Headquartered next to the beaches of Miami, we are quickly expanding the team. If you are interested in working in a dynamic, start-up environment with highly motivated entrepreneurs, this is the place for you.
In addition to professional advancement opportunities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc. effective from day one.
What You’ll Do:
- Answers incoming customer calls and e-mails regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns. Serve as first layer when communicating with customers in every media platform we have.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call.
- Open and maintain customer account information.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Who You Are:
- Min. 1-2 years of previous call center experience.
- Technological awareness and usage.
- Customer Service.
- Customers first mentality.
- Embody the Arteza principles when engaging with customers.
- Be friendly and patient when engaging with customers.
- Goal Oriented.
- Be self-motivated and ready to take on challenges when needed.
- Decision Making.
- Ability to think through situations with varying degrees of difficulty and make impactful decisions that benefit our customers.
- Effective Communication.
- Possess impactful communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Active Listening.
- Ability to work and communicate constructively with all levels of the organization…direct reports, peer group, Senior Leadership, etc…to achieve success.
- Conflict Resolution/Problem Solving.
- Having the awareness to see conflict and when to seize the opportunity within the conflict before healthy tension turns into overly disruptive behavior.
- Social and Emotional Intelligence.
- Knowing when to showcase empathy to earn the respect and loyalty of a team.
- Ability to manage change diplomatically with effective social skills.
- Strategic/ Critical Thinking.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain focus on key priorities despite conflicting demands.
- Identify, document, and deliver information on process inefficiencies.