Senior DevOps Engineer
Headquarters: Oakland California (Remote OK, U.S candidates only)
View all ART19 jobs →
ART19 is an innovative technology company that is changing the way podcasts are distributed and monetized. Our client list includes industry heavyweights such as iHeartMedia, Midroll, Vox Media, The New York Times, and more. The ART19 platform powers a significant percentage of the iTunes top 200 podcasts.
We are seeking a passionate, seasoned DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Our ideal candidate feels strongly about leveraging emerging technologies to make a significant impact on the future of the podcast industry. Fundamentally, we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a background in systems, programming and networking. That is excited about tackling ambitious challenges.
At ART19 we are deeply committed to building a diverse team of mission-driven technologists to take our cutting edge products to the next level.
- Full-time position
- Oakland, CA (Remote OK, U.S candidates only)
- Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
- Plan, orchestrate and launch infrastructure at scale.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Work with technical stakeholders to define platform capabilities and best practices
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong proficiency in Ruby
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with Docker and container based infrastructure
- Intimate knowledge of Linux debugging, scripting, and configuration management
- Experience with Chef
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Great technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with security principles and networking
- Experience supporting big scale applications
- Experience with Terraform
- Familiarity with complete Hashicorp stack (Consul, Packer, Vault, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with HAProxy
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Vertica
- CI/CD systems experience
- Interest in podcasts
Apply for this position
Send your resume to email@example.com