Arc’s mission is to empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere. Arc is an all-in-one remote developer hiring platform, connecting great organizations with expert remote developers and engineering teams. A related service under Arc, Codementor, is the leading on-demand marketplace for software developers to get live online programming help.
The Arc team is distributed (covering 8 cities and 4 time zones), and we have offices in both Taipei and Silicon Valley. We’re backed by Techstars and 500 Startups and have been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, WSJ, Mashable, and more.
We’re looking for Senior Front-End Developers with a passion for building high-quality web applications. You’ll need to bring the best of design and programming together to drive the look and feel of the application. The major frameworks and libraries we used including React, Redux, and Next.js.
- You are passionate about delivering great user experiences through front-end technologies and tools.
- You have a passion for mentoring and learning from other team members.
- Ability to work remotely and effectively manage your time.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent at writing technical documentation.
- Expertise in building modular, reusable, flexible components and accessible interfaces. Especially with React.
- Expertise in building user interfaces that are clean, interactive, reusable and performant.
- Awareness of web accessibility.
- Experience with CSS-in-JS solution. (styled-component, JSS)
- Experience with JS build tools. (Babel, Webpack, Gulp, Rollup)
- Experience building web applications having proper layers of abstraction, separation of concerns, reusable components, and container.
- Experience with design-system.
- Experience integrating with back-end APIs via GraphQL.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.