Codementor is an online mentorship platform under the Arc brand. It is the largest one-on-one mentorship platform in the world. We are committed to empowering developers to lead the lives they want. By connecting developers with experts in any given technology, we help them learn new skills, work more efficiently, and reach their goals.
We’re looking for an experienced marketer to join the team in a senior marketing generalist position. In this role, you'll be a key member of the Codementor marketing team, working primarily to evangelize and promote Codementor externally.
This is a full-time, remote role. The candidate should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
Things you might do
- Execute and own marketing campaigns across the user lifecycle, including goal setting and metrics tracking
- Create marketing content and develop positioning and messaging to best convey the value of Codementor
- Develop go-to-market plans for new features and products
- Contribute to Codementor's marketing strategy to build brand awareness and deepen external engagement
We're a small and nimble team, so we expect the responsibilities of this role to evolve as we work on different challenges!
What you should have
- 5+ years experience with growth, campaign, or digital marketing for a B2C or marketplace product
- Proven experience running marketing projects and campaigns from start to finish
- Great communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical and data skills, including experience with Google Analytics and other similar tools
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- A deep understanding of developer audiences and the best ways to inform and enable them
Why work at Codementor?
- Continuous learning: You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our users’ use cases and provide the best solutions - the learning will never stop!
- Diverse team members: Our colleagues are from different countries and backgrounds.
- Flat organizational structure: You'll be able to make a profound impact on the work we do, and every idea is welcome!