Time zones: SBT (UTC +11)
, GMT (UTC +0)
, CET (UTC +1)
, EET (UTC +2)
, MSK (UTC +3)
, AST (UTC -4)
, FKST (UTC -3)
Product Manager for a fast growing UK company
Why you should apply
Creating tech should be fun, especially if done with a great remote first company that understands how to create an awesome culture, fast track your learning and personal development.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player - here’s what you can expect:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/ timezone (with UK overlap)
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays
- Learn and grow from a fun/ supportive/ experienced team
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of
What you will do
We are currently looking for a pragmatic, innovative and self-motivated professional Product Manager with a natural optimism and belief that awesome technology can change the world.
This is a full-time, fully remote role. As a Product Manager, you will be leading cross-functional teams to deliver/ scale a variety of products in different industries. You will also identify and analyse opportunities for continuous improvement, delivering significant end-user value. As well as being close to the detail, you will be able to take a higher level view and understand how to align with strategic objectives.
What you'll do:
You will be Working with UX, identifying and creating ideas for product discovery, helping to validate them and work with relevant stakeholders to prioritize them, working with the Product Leads to deliver user stories for features that have been prioritized on our Product backlog that are aligned with our business objectives.
We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who takes ownership of their workload, and who is comfortable with tight timescales and unforeseen challenges. You will work effectively in an agile environment to deliver product increments and ensure that requirements are met, as well as, establish effective and transparent communication with and manage stakeholders throughout the development process, always ensuring expectations are being set and understood.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience or working within a Product development team
- Commercial experience, and understanding the business value of solving our user’s problems
- Experience in communicating with clients
- Familiarity with tools such as Jira, Trello, Figma, Miro, etc.
- Finding ways for continuous improvement of our product management process
- Comfort with flexible and changing priorities
- A highly collaborative, visible and inclusive approach
- Solid skill and style in verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgment to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- A high sense of focus and exceptional attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralized environment.
How to apply
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast. Apply via Apply button, and pass through our 3-step process:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead
- Quick technical test
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey
That’s it! We move fast and want the best to join us - look forward to meeting you soon.