Senior Quality Assurance/Quality Control Engineer Job Description
The API3 is leading the movement from legacy third-party oracle networks to first-party oracle solutions that deliver more security, efficiency, regulatory compliance, and simplicity..
Does the idea of helping api providers to expose their service to be available on blockchain sound interesting? Then this is the position for you.
- Hands-on manual investigation and reproduction of functional backend software issues.
- Root cause analysis of existing test script failures.
- Identification of current test script deficiencies and candidates for additional scripted coverage.
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior and impact.
- Documentation and design of candidate test scenarios for the above.
- 5 years+ of backend QA engineering experience, frontend manual/auto testing experience is a great bonus.
- 1 year+ of Smart contract security auditing/testing.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts and execution.
- Strong experience with Blockchain Ethereum technologies.
- Scripting ability using NodeJs, bash, Python.
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services (non-monolithic), solidity smart contract.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Very good English and good communication skills.
Working at API3
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire