Animalz is a content marketing agency that strives to create the best content on the web. We help companies—particularly B2B SaaS businesses—grow by making great content that their audience loves.
Our focus is on written content that helps companies educate and inform their audiences (Executives, Managers, and other specialized professionals in their field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Product, design, marketing, sales, and engineering are the main topic areas we cover, mostly within the SaaS/tech field.
This is a writing-focused role that also requires direct contact with customers. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills and/or interest in managing customer accounts and content workflows.
An ideal content manager at Animalz:
- is deeply passionate about writing and approach all forms of content with a creatively curious mindset
- writes clearly, concisely, and in an organized way
- has a marketing sense of storytelling
- understands the business side of writing
- is well-organized, independently motivated and loves working directly with customers
- has experience with content marketing for B2B/SaaS companies and/or startups
- is fascinated by the role technology plays in our day-to-day lives and the ways it continues to shape our future
- You are able to articulate a basic B2B content strategy
- You can clearly explain why a piece of content needs to be written
- You know how to do on-page SEO for any piece you write
- You have a strong writing ability
- You've worked directly with customers and understand the basics for handling that relationship
- You have a good basic understanding of how content marketing, SEO, email marketing, and social marketing function (on a theoretical level, at least) and how they can work together to get results.
We’re a remote team with a home base in NYC and team members scattered around the world. We have an eclectic team of marketers, scientists, journalists, operations folks, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company.
About the Position:
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) remote position. Although we applaud and encourage pursuing your passion projects, we want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance/part-time position you can do in tandem with other major professional or academic endeavors.
- Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have regular overlap with Eastern Time business hours and can schedule overlap with Pacific Time business hours when needed for customer calls.
- Health insurance, covering 80% of the premium for health and 99% for vision and dental
- 20 paid days off per year (including holidays)
- Unlimited sick and personal days
- Paid Parental Leave (up to 12 weeks for primary caregivers and up to 6 weeks for secondary caregivers)
- Monthly health and wellness stipend (for gym subscription or other physical activity)
- Monthly team lunch stipend to enjoy lunch with a friend or coworker
- Learning opportunities through internal workshops, talks, and attending conferences
What's it like to work at Animalz?
Join us for an hour-long webinar where we discuss careers, growth, and culture at Animalz. We'll make sure to leave time to answer all your questions.