Amazee Metrics is an international online marketing company with offices in Zurich (Switzerland) and Cape Town (South Africa). We use data to drive the success of our clients in the fields of Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay-per-Click Advertising, Social Media Marketing and Digital Marketing Compliance.
We assess data to enable data-driven digital marketing solutions and improve the performance, the ROI, and the customer journey for our clients. We are part of the Amazee Group together with Amazee Labs (web development and design) and amazee.io (hosting).
We are currently looking for a Digital Analyst within web analytics for a remote position working within time zone (UTC+2). As a Digital Analyst with Amazee Metrics you’ll be responsible for diving into our clients’ data, setting up tracking code, defining KPIs and creating reports with useful recommendations for our clients.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll set up web analytics with tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, AT Internet or Matomo.
- You’ll create tracking concepts and implement tracking codes via tag management tools or directly in the source code.
- You’ll support the client in the formation of analytics training/workshops, as well as ad hoc analysis to optimise performance.
- You’ll set up customised dashboards for data visualisation.
- You’ll work closely with the Project Managers in preparing client reports, and using data to drive strategy.
What you’ll bring:
- Experience in planning and implementing tracking, preferably with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience in examining set ups and gaining valuable insights out of data.
- Experience with data visualisation and setting up dashboards, preferably with Google Data Studio (GDS) or Klipfolio.
- Understanding of tracking concepts and relevant digital marketing KPIs
- Experience or understanding of basic scripting/coding.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German.
What we’ll bring:
- Experience a new management principle that includes open book management and a profit share with all team members.
- 5 paid days off a year for conference attendance or education related commitments.
- An annual education benefit to dedicate to your professional development.
- An annual wellbeing benefit to dedicate to your physical or mental health.
- Amazee Extreme! - After 3 years, you’ll get a month paid off work to undertake a mentally or physically challenging personal project.
Location: We are open to you working from our Zürich, Hardbrücke office or remotely, working within Time Zone UTC+1
Sounds great, right? So what’s next?
Apply! Send us your CV and a cover letter showcasing who you are, your skills, and anything else you think we should know!
The Amazee Metrics Team!