Senior Unity developer with their 5+ years of experiences in Unity/Mobile game/application development.
* 5+ years of experience in mobile game/application development with Unity3d.
* 7+ years of experience with C#, Java, C++ or other OOP language.
* Experience with developing mobile applications or games (iOS/Android)
* Experience with AR and/or VR development
* Experience with 3D game development
* Experience working with AR frameworks (ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia etc.)
* Experience working with shaders
* Experience with iOS/Android development
* Experience with Objective-C, Swift and/or Java, Kotlin languages
Create Unity3d project for iOS and/or Android that uses Unity AR Foundation for face tracking.
Application should show user face using front facing camera, there should be multiple 3d objects on the scene (any free 3d models from Assets store like hat/glasses/hair/beard etc), show simple buttons that change/switch those 3d objects in the scene. This 3d objects when selected should be visible and follow the Face position/rotation/movement.
Also add button that should create a photo of user face with 3d object that is currently selected and save this photo to device storage, so it can be found in device photo library.
Bonus points for assignment:
1. Project can be built for both iOS/Android
2. 3d objects have physics/animations/shader graph or any other effects enabled showcasing your skills
3. Version Control should be enabled for the project
4. Documentation or "README" doc with information about any instructions related to project build/features