Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, HST (UTC -10)
, ART (UTC -3)
, UTC -4
, UTC -4:30
, UTC -3
, UTC -2
*Please note that for some reason the "Apply for this position" button is not working for everyone so if it does not work for you please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Description (Product Manager/Owner Role)
AlphaMap is building next generation data and mapping tools for the trillion+ dollar US commercial real estate market. We are looking for a Product Manager/Owner with relevant experience to join our team.
We don’t need you to be an expert – just be excited to learn quickly when you join. We want kind, honest, creative, tenacious people, not a bulleted list of skills; however, here are a few high level things we are looking for:
- Experience managing web technology products
- Experience working with Kanban boards & Agile project management styles
- A self starter who is well organized, disciplined, and able to work remotely
- Has an attention for detail and an eye for good web UI/UX
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Bonus: experience with G-suite, Slack, Trello, GitHub, and Figma – but these can be learned
We have a lot more flexibility than your typical startup, because while we are sufficiently funded and have amazing traction, we have not taken any VC investment, and that gives us the freedom to build the company, culture, and product the way we want and at the pace we desire; a company where everyone is treated with warmth, all voices are heard, and where everyone loves working together.
We pay competitively depending on your experience, value work/life balance, and are a remote-first company. You’ll also be working closely with the founding team.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Working directly with founding, engineering, design, and sales teams
- Gathering, organizing and maintaining feedback from multiple sources and then synthesizing and communicating any learnings
- Build and maintain a prioritized product backlog of features, bugs, and product enhancements
- Develop a clear understanding of customers’ use cases, needs & personas
- Come up with and pitch new product ideas internally
Nice to haves:
- College degree
- CRE experience
- Startup experience
- Located in Austin, TX