We are looking for a Senior React Native Mobile Developer with extensive experience in designing, building, and deploying highly secure, scalable, and maintainable client-facing UI systems.
You will be one of the senior developers of the mobile app working closely with our designers, product owners, and backend engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for a global audience in an extremely fast-growing industry. We work with a modern tech-stack. We use Typescript, hooks, eslint, reanimated, automated CI and deployments, etc. We work with a design system and an updated figma design.
If you are extremely passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to help design and build the next generation of our mobile applications that will impact and shape the financial lives of a growing audience.
- Contribute code to our iOS & Android React Native apps from the get-go
- Work on integrating and collaborating with other crypto products to enrich the user experience
- Implement features with the aim to provide long term stability of a highly scalable application
- Developing clean and reusable react native components
- Actively contributing new ideas and innovative UX/UI patterns
- Play an active role in evolving our mobile engineering practices
- Strong expertise in React Native with 5+ years of professional experience building high-quality mobile apps
- High-level experience with TypeScript
- Have experience with best-in-class client-side data design and management, whether that’s experience with GraphQL/ Apollo or other such tools
- Have a passion for good design and attention to detail. You’ll collaborate with designers but undoubtedly have the opportunity to express your own design sense if desired
- Verbal fluency in English
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android
- Passionate about crypto markets, blockchain technology, and decentralized applications
- Knowledge/experience working on mobile financial applications/cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Experience with Solana Web3 frameworks and technologies, especially on mobile
- Experience working with a large codebase and detox or appium testing tools
- Experience with responsive UI and debugging skills
- Experience developing high-performance mobile app interfaces
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other technical (STEM) field or an equivalent of experience
- Competitive salary
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.