Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
, AST (UTC -4)
, NST (UTC -3:30)
Aha! is a very different high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 product development software and help product development teams build what customers love. More than 5,000 enterprises use our suite of products which includes Aha! Create
, Aha! Ideas
, Aha! Roadmaps
, and Aha! Develop
. And they rely on our training programs at Aha! Academy
to become product development experts. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! product management team is an achievement-oriented group of experts. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and be exceptional.
- We lead: We are responsible for meeting key product goals, delivering the Complete Product Experience, and guiding cross-functional product teams.
- We collaborate: We have no tolerance for drama and celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork.
- We deliver: We ship new significant functionality every week. We deliver what customers love and have the tenacity it takes to keep doing so.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We aspire for a world of lovable software built by thriving product development teams. We provide the tools and expertise to make it happen:
- Aha! Create is a digital notebook — record information, whiteboard concepts, and collaborate with the team.
- Aha! Ideas is a comprehensive idea management solution — crowdsource feedback, engage the community, and analyze trends.
- Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management solution — set strategy, prioritize features, and share visual plans.
- Aha! Develop is a fully extendable agile development tool — prioritize the backlog, estimate work, and plan sprints.
- Aha! Academy is the best way to learn about product management and Aha! software.
We use our own products every day, which enables us to develop greater empathy for our customers.
We reject the Minimum Viable Product and embrace the Minimum Lovable Product
(MLP). By doing this, we create something that is valuable and lasting. Customers get products that bring them real joy.
You are self-motivated and have a history of major product accomplishments to prove it. You have managed high-growth SaaS products with a significant number of users in the productivity or notes space. You have had success with products through a free trial or freemium model. You think strategically about product functionality while also being exceptionally detail-oriented. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are an advocate for the products you work on. You care deeply about customer needs and wants and have a design eye for lovable user experiences. Ultimately, you have a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again.
Your work at Aha!
This is a unique product management role. We are defining and shaping how product teams at the largest companies in the world build lovable products. And you will help to build the products that help them achieve that. Your responsibilities will include:
- Interacting directly with customers to understand what they are really asking for
- Collaborating with product and company leadership to define the product roadmap
- Leading a cross-functional team to product and business success
- Prioritizing functionality based on product goals and customer needs
- Working closely with the user experience and engineering teams to design and build awesome customer experiences
- Developing core positioning and messaging for new releases
- Coordinating go-to-market activities
- Measuring the use of new features
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement