people success manager (recruiter)
Headquarters: North America
Must be located: North America
Visit company website
View all Aha! jobs
Are you a recruiter who believes in grit? Have you been working inside a rapidly growing technology company to hire the best, no matter where they live? Do you want to work with the brightest people at one of the fastest-growing software companies?
We are looking for a recruiter who is passionate about representing Aha! and what drives us. And someone who is looking to take a huge leap forward in their career. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a People Success Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 200,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has worked for 5+ years as a recruiter at a software company, helping to build a distributed team
- Is an expert in multiple online recruiting platforms and has worked across various functional areas and/or departments
- Attracts and hires passive job candidates through creative approaches
- Writes exceptionally well and communicates quickly with candidates
- Is happiest working in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Understands that great companies are built on respect for people
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Is ready to think about recruiting and hiring differently
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of hiring great people again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity with a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
Please ensure you meet geographic and skills requirements before applying.