Knowledge Base Manager
Headquarters: United States
View all Aha! jobs →
Are you passionate about product management? Do you enjoy writing customer-facing content? Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product managers to create support articles that help companies set product strategy and create roadmaps.
You should know that we think about customer support differently. Our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what's possible with our software — sharing product management best practices and expertise.
We are looking for a self-starter with superb writing and technical chops. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Knowledge Base Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 150,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has been a product manager for at least 2 years
- Has experience writing content for end-users at a B2B SaaS or technology company
- Loves to describe the best way to connect advanced technology to a relatable use case
- Thrives in a cross-functional environment with many edit touchpoints
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "can do" attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.
For immediate consideration, please follow these helpful guidelines and contact us at Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org. If you have the right background, we will quickly follow up with you. We are not working with recruiters or third-party agencies.
Apply for this position
Please send resume and cover letter to: Marketingemail@example.com