Aha! is a different kind of high-growth SaaS company. We are the world's #1 roadmap software and help people achieve their best. Over 5,000 enterprises and 500,000 product, innovation, and engineering leaders trust our software to build lovable products and be happy doing it. We are self-funded, highly profitable, always distributed, and have no sales team. Being an always-remote company means we can hire intrinsically motivated people who love to learn, support their teammates, and want to work from where they are happiest.
The Aha! marketing team is a highly collaborative group of experts across digital, content, and product marketing disciplines. We work within North American time zones so we can easily meet live on video and achieve more together.
- We drive growth: Aha! does not have a sales team — marketing is responsible for increasing awareness and trial sign-ups.
- We give big effort: We work exceptionally hard and fast, constantly producing content that engages new customers and brings value to existing ones.
- We are curious: We seek to better understand our market, customers, and products so we can clearly articulate the unique value of what we offer.
- We have fun: We care deeply about our teammates, always making time to celebrate, support, and laugh with each other.
- We enjoy: We like what we do. And we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
It is worth repeating — Aha! does not have a sales team. The Group Manager, Digital Marketing is responsible for planning and implementing a forward-thinking acquisition strategy, including budget forecasting and ROI modeling that includes trial quality and LTV. But you are accountable for more than just trial numbers. Digital provides insightful recommendations to cross-functional colleagues to help deepen our collective understanding of our existing audience and opportunities for growth.
We do our planning and collaboration in Aha! Roadmaps
. We are power users of our own software, often providing feedback and suggestions for improvements that are shipped to customers too. We use Slack and Zoom for video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
You have at least seven years of digital marketing experience. Over your career, you have done everything from in-the-weeds tactical daily bid adjustments to keyword builds and audits. You are an expert in SEM and SEO. And you have supported acquisition strategies for a SaaS business that had a free trial to paid model.
You have a strong data analytics background that you use to better understand the full funnel impact of digital efforts. You are adept at running high-budget integrated campaigns across paid and organic channels and thrive on experimenting and targeting audiences in new ways. Group Manager, Digital Marketing at Aha! is a player-coach who enjoys providing senior-level planning support to executives and leading a small team to make a big impact.
Your work at Aha!
We work on a broad range of marketing initiatives and programs. As Group Manager, Digital Marketing, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small digital marketing team while staying hands-on with daily execution
- Setting strategy and tactics to optimize each stage of the marketing funnel
- Leading digital marketing plans including SEO/SEM, social media, and online advertising campaigns
- Acquiring high-quality trials against budget and driving efforts to improve trial conversion rates
- Meeting monthly trial, traffic, and keyword goals
- Leveraging data analytics to do weekly/monthly reporting, as well as ad hoc research to support business objectives
- Working closely with other marketing leaders to align on content strategy, upcoming product launches, and the progress of strategic initiatives
- Identifying and championing new tools, channels, tactics, and experiments
If the Group Manager, Digital Marketing role sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- Generous salary with annual profit sharing for all
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Aha! contributes a percentage of your total compensation each year towards your retirement