This is a great opportunity for you as a product manager to dive right into a successful SAAS app and begin contributing to product improvements immediately. We have a very small product team so you must be the type of person that likes to own a project from start to finish. The work you will do will have an immediate visual impact on the product and user experience.
You will own the process in managing a new feature or improvement and getting it released. This includes researching the use cases, collecting and analyzing customer feedback and working with our designers and engineers to get the project completed. You will be responsible for managing our product roadmap and organizing all those involved to make sure projects are moving along.
🇨🇦 This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada. We are hiring for multiple positions with varying responsibilities.
- Manage the process of bringing new product features and improvements to market
- Perform regular audits on the platform to spot opportunities for UI / UX improvements
- Communicate the product roadmap across multiple departments including marketing and engineering
- Review customer feedback to determine where to prioritize focus within the product
- Analyze usage data to discover strengths and weaknesses of the product
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
- 3+ years as a product manager
- Experience in a product manager role at a SAAS
- Digital Marketing Knowledge
- College/ University degree