We are looking for a proven, experienced, and passionate Director of Sales to join our SaaS revenue operations team that includes the CEO and the CMO.
AgencyAnalytics is on a growth trajectory and we are looking for a high-energy and data-driven sales leader to be part of that growth story.
As the leading SaaS growth platform for marketing agencies, we help agencies automate the tedious task of reporting and creating dashboards from dozens of marketing channels.
We have a well established inbound lead machine that provides our sales team with a predictable number of leads. The sales leader will be responsible for owning the sales motion and building a high performance sales machine that is predictable, repeatable, and scalable.
This is a great opportunity for a hands-on team leader with the right experience to hit the ground running while being able to prioritize efforts in order to generate maximum impact.
The position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada
What You'll Do
- Build, manage, and coach a high-talent density sales team to achieve our annual and quarterly targets
- Ownership of all sales outcomes including results, recruiting, staff turnover/attrition, and pipeline/forecasting integrity
- Meet weekly with the revenue operations leaders; CEO and CMO to discuss performance and improvements
- Establish various activity metrics (calls, email, demos, etc) to ensure a high performance sales motion
- A roll up your sleeves approach including playing a hands-on role in helping team members sell, negotiate, and close deals
- Apply a deep understanding of prospects, customers, and our overall market to deliver a superlative value-selling-based product experience
- Partner with Marketing on lead distribution, measure analytics, conversation rates, and performance
- Lead sales business operations on optimal sales stack workflows and reporting
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure customer retention and churn reduction
- Continuous evaluation of team structure and process to ensure the organization effectively evolves alongside the business and product strategy
- Develop a high performing sales culture focused on learning, development and collaboration that attracts, retains and motivates a diverse group of employees
- Lead initiatives to improve efficiency resulting from a thorough understanding of team data and metrics.
- 7+ years in sales and at least 3+ years of progressive sales leadership experience at an established tech or Saas company
- Experience scaling a SaaS inbound sales team from $1M ARR to $10M in sales-led annual recurring revenue
- Demonstrable processes and experience in running a sales team based on value based selling and the spin selling model
- Proven track record of increasing closed-won rates and increasing ACV
- Demonstrated success meeting/exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Strong operational focus with tracking of weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- High energy and enthusiasm with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience leading managers and individual contributors
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, developing, and leading top-performing salespeople
- A deep understanding of how technology empowers and drives the sales process including experience with Salesforce, Gong, SalesLoft, HubSpot Sales and similar
- Experience driving and sustaining the highest performance levels from your team members through coaching, training, and helping others achieve personal bests
- Engineering or Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in enterprise sales is a definite asset
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour once a month
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a profitable, product-focused, & customer-oriented company