AdOutreach is hiring for a remote client-facing Google Ads Manager to join the Client Success team! The ideal candidate is a fast-learning team player who genuinely wants to help clients be successful with YouTube ads by teaching them how to build and optimize their campaigns. The Google Ads Manager will guide clients through our proven program of Youtube advertising while providing industry-best coaching.
The Google Ads Manager works collaboratively on a team to onboard, set expectations, and retain clients through one-on-one and group calls with clients. The Google Ads Manager works with clients at a high level and must be experienced in Google Ads in order to qualify for the position. Most importantly, our Ads Manager ensures that our clients get the maximum benefit from our program and continue to use it long-term.
If managing client relations is a strength of yours and you have a “can-do,” “no ego” attitude that focuses on solutions, this is an awesome opportunity to join a team of like-minded people in the fast-growing Internet marketing industry. If you consider yourself a people person and are known to go above and beyond to maintain high standards in your work, we’d love to hear from you!
Some of the perks:
- Company Culture: you’ll be hard-pressed to find a company and team with so much care for you as a person; this is a place where you will be treated with kindness while you are simultaneously allowed to grow as an employee and as a person
- Learning Opportunities: we are avid learners, and this is a company where asking questions is encouraged
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Learning: Be able to learn the AdOutreach model and deliver accurate information to our clients. You have an overall learning mindset and are committed to getting better every day.
- Coaching: Work with clients in an individualized and team environment to ensure that they are getting maximum value from our program
- Team: Work as part of a team to deliver consistent information and put clients first
- Ability to self motivate and identify opportunities for enhancing processes and campaigns
- Ability to work at an extremely fast pace with competing priorities
- Previous experience with online advertising (Google and Facebook)
- Proven experience analyzing data. You'll need to enjoy numbers, analytics, and ROI conversations
- Quick learner who can learn from others and contribute your knowledge to an existing knowledge base
- Ability to think on your feet in challenging situations
- A commitment to high standards, excellence, team, and our clients
- Strong understanding of how to communicate with and teach clients about the latest digital ad tactics and results.
- YouTube Ads Experience
- Coaching or training clients how to use Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Applicant lives in CST and PST time zones
- Experience with implementing and understanding conversion tracking
- Experience working with coaches, consultants, course creators, information marketing, and/or thought leaders.
Our Core Values:
- Empowering Successful Clients: We believe that when our clients succeed, we succeed. We want to empower every business owner and will therefore go the extra mile to help them achieve their goals.
- Leading with Passion & Excellence: We all use our passion as fuel to strive for excellence in everything we do.
- Operating with Integrity: We take pride in our work and take ownership of our actions. We communicate both internally and externally with unwavering honesty and respect.
- Embracing Growth: We provide an environment that fosters personal development and professional growth. We are constantly seeking innovation and growth in order to create a larger and longer-lasting impact.