ADMATIC is a digital data led marketing agency with the objective of understanding and engaging existing, and potential customers through a singular view of their interaction, with media, message, platforms and brand assets, which in turn drives our clients demonstrable growth.
The SEO Manager is a client-facing mid-level role, focussed on leading best-in-class digital marketing projects across organic search. The SEO Manager works within an integrated digital team across a range of clients from varying industries, managing delivery of organic strategy across the portfolio.
A typical day will see you planning and implementing SEO projects for clients, advising on best practice and methodology, attending client reviews and meetings as well as training and providing analysis of results. You will be expected to take responsibility for the organic projects that you are managing, having autonomy on how you plan, set up and execute SEO for client websites.
You’ll be working in a small dynamic team, and establish yourself as the trusted SEO Manager in the agency and with clients. This role reports to the Performance Director.
- Manage the development and execution of SEO projects agency-wide, ensuring delivery to the high standards set by our team.
- Train new SEO team members, managing and mentoring them on assigned projects.
- Manage the workflow and responses of yourself and the team, to ensure agreed deadlines are met in accordance with the Statement of Work.
- Analysis of data across Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush to formulate strategy, identifying new SEO opportunities and driving efficiencies.
- Manage hours spent on SEO, ensuring that work is completed within the agreed agency retainer.
- Attend client WIP meetings where relevant and develop a trusted working relationship with clients.
- Provide comprehensive, articulated and insightful monthly reporting, illustrating key SEO insights and positive client growth opportunities.
- Keep up to date with SEO best practices, strategies and techniques.
- Take ownership and drive the SEO strategy of your clients, with support from the wider team.
- Responsibility for ensuring all supporting platforms are set up correctly according to ADMATIC best practice (SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager), implementation, QA, and troubleshooting.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders, including clients and SEO platform partners.
- Identify and innovate SEO technology and techniques, keeping up to date on the latest developments in the market.
The ideal candidate’s experience
- 5+ years' hands-on experience in an SEO role, ideally with SEO Lead or Manager experience. Agency experience is also a bonus.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience across the following platforms essential; SEMRush (or alternatively Ahrefs), Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager.
- Preferably you will have an understanding of how SEO compliments Paid Search and Programmatic Advertising also, with our wider agency having teams specialising in these areas.
- High attention to detail, with good organisational and project management skills.
- A strong communicator, able to effectively manage a team and balance priorities.
- Be a team player, with a can-do attitude and the ability to collaborate with the entire agency.
- Excellent presentation and client management skills.
- An analytical mindset.
Job Type: Full Time
Schedule: Flexible hours, Monday-Friday
Language: English (Required)
Work Remotely: Yes but only in Australia or New Zealand as we need someone on the same timezone
Work Location: Remote in Australia or New Zealand but we do have offices in Sydney, Melbourne & Auckland should you wish to use a desk occasionally.