Client Relations Associate
Abacus Credit Counseling
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Note: This role is open to people living in California only.
We are looking for a Client Relations Associate who enjoys helping people!
About the role:
As a Client Relations Associate, you’ll play a vital role in interacting with and supporting clients over phone and online chat as they complete our budget and debt counseling course. We’re looking for individuals who can effectively explain details about the course, answer questions and lead clients through the process, with a positive and helpful approach. We’ll provide the necessary financial basics you’ll need to work with clients.
We are currently hiring for a full-time and a part-time position, and the schedule will include both daytime and evening hours.
The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, but our client relations associates work from home. This is a work-from-home position. A quiet working environment is required.
- Provide outstanding support to Abacus clients
- Resolve inbound requests via phone, online chat and email
- Explain technical issues to clients in a way they can understand
- Use internal tracking tools to manage client issues
- Must be available to work evening and weekend shifts
- 1+ year experience in client service, retail or educational role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Health benefits available for full time employees
About the Company:
Abacus Credit Counseling is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2009 to help people in financial difficulty better understand their budget and develop a plan going forward. The company is based in Los Angeles, California.
Apply for this position
Send a resume to: Lahart@abacuscc.org