Seeking skilled QA Testers and Scripters with graphics experience (ideally Solidworks/Modo/Unity (designers/artists))
Headquarters: Silicon Valley, California
View all 4D Pipeline jobs →
We are seeking QA Testers and Scripters to work on an exciting new product, who:
- ideally have either Solidworks modelling/designing experience OR Modo artists/designers/modelling experience:
- ideally have scripting experience.
- ideally have quality assurance (QA) experience.
This is to test an exciting new plugin/product for Solidworks/Modo. As such, we are seeking people who know the core application well and can help with testing integration and modelling workflows. Bonus to know about technologies such as Unity and/or other 3D applications.
This is a unique opportunity to work with some big brands and help shape a future product.
Come join one of the best teams you can imagine. Work on great projects, getting sh!t done, make products people love!
Having a Great Team has been our simple formula for our success.
We are looking for seasoned and experienced people who are brilliant at what they do.
In return - we will give you great work, great clients, great team, and a long term great profitable relationship.
You get to work with some of the best Brands and companies in the world, companies like Epic Games, AUDI, AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, IKEA, BMW Mini, VANS, Unity Technology, Xerox PARC, and many others, including fast growing startups.
You'll be playing a key role in each project and will be continuously learning new technologies and working on cutting edge products. Most of all, you'll enjoy your work and the people you work with and we'll do all that we can to help you meet and exceed your goals.
- As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview and a programming test.
- Working English required.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 30 hours per week - must be able to work week days - not just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
- Are an individual not an agency/firm.
Apply for this position
Please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include: a) where you are based b) your Modo/Solidworks experience c) your QA/scripting experience c) any QA/testing experience you have.