No agencies - thank you
If you love the freedom of the gig-based lifestyle, but crave the security of a regular income, we can offer you the best of both worlds.
Zoomforth is an intuitive design software that allows our enterprise customers to create interactive, trackable, and secure microsites for all kinds of use cases.
We're looking for someone with strong HTML / CSS skills and a strong feel for content and UX.
As a contractor, you'll be paid a monthly retainer, will be free to work wherever you like, with hours to suit, and you'll even get a few company perks! You'll also be working with some of the most innovative, kind and supportive people in tech.
- Take wireframes and mocks designed by our Client Designers and build out those sites using the Zoomforth platform
- Write well-organized CSS that works across browsers and devices
- QA sites and code to ensure functionality and usability across use-cases
- Build templates that our customers can use to create sites
- Troubleshoot issues with customer sites and code
- Create custom interactive experiences in the form of HTML packages
Skills & experience
- Expert HTML / CSS skills
- Experience working in CMS
- UI / UX fundamentals
- Knowledge of web usability: Accessibility standards, optimizing layouts and calls-to-action, legibility, information hierarchy
- A portfolio you can share that exhibits real work examples
- Fluent English, and excellent communication
- Strong team and client relationship skills: you'll be working with communicative and engaged colleagues.
Nice to haves
- Experience working within a SaaS or startup environment
Compensation & Logistics
- $15-25/hr base (depending on location and experience)
- Guaranteed hours (up to a max 35 per week - by negotiation)
- Remote working - work from wherever you like
- Flexible hours - work whatever hours suit you best
- Expense allowance of $75 /month to spend on wellbeing
- Expense allowance of $25 /month to spend on books
- 2 days per month - paid time off
- Holiday bonus
- Opportunities for travel and team retreats - attendance is optional at retreats, but recent trips have included Costa Rica and Italy (pre-pandemic)