We are looking for a (Senior) Technical Recruiter who will act as a strategic partner to our product & engineering teams, enabling us to hire the best talent! You’ll be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and closing high potentials on a global level. At an exciting time of fast growth for WorkMotion, this is a great opportunity to contribute to the development of our startup and to your very own development.
What you'll do...
- By using various effective strategies, you successfully source new employees for our product & engineering teams
- Communicate with candidates across all channels, ensuring the best candidate experience and work closely with the Hiring Managers
- Engage deeply with the candidates, conduct multiple interviews, and finally test whether they are an excellent fit for our business
- You will be the first touchpoint for many people with WorkMotion: so you will promote our values and WorkMotion as the “best place to work” throughout the whole recruitment process and on all user portals
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports
- Work closely with other members of the People & Culture team on implementing an outstanding tech recruiting process at WorkMotion
What we are looking for...
- 4+ years in tech recruiting experience, either in-house or at an agency and possess a strong knowledge of the specific job market
- Background in the full cycle recruitment process, specifically within a fast paced high growth environment
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience working with an ATS
- Strong experience in active sourcing and attracting talents through various channels and platforms
- Confident and open manner, as well as an empathetic and a strong communicator with good people skills
- Your way of working is structured and hands-on, and you enjoy independent work as well as working in a team
- Highly motivated and eager to learn in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong sense of confidentiality
What excites us...
- Experience working in a tech company or startup
- Proficiency in a second language, other than English
What we offer…
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest #LI-remote
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at our offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidised gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular company and team events like Summer or Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
*Some benefits may vary due to local law and regulations.
Who we are…
WorkMotion is a remote-first tech startup founded in 2020, offering an all-in-one HR-service to our clients, allowing them to hire the very best talent anywhere in the world (WorkGlobal). Additionally, our solution helps our clients become a company of choice, by enabling them to offer temporary employment to their employees through our easy to use WorkFlex product.
A stellar founding team is leading WorkMotion, backed by one of the most renowned early-stage investors in Europe. If you like to roll up your sleeves and get all in, we can do it and build the #futureofwork together! You will be part of our incredible intercultural team, based all over the world and have the chance to learn and grow alongside the company.
**No matter what you look like, where you’re from or where you prefer to work, we encourage all to apply. We believe that the more diversified we are, the more we can revolutionize the working world!**