Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
For over a decade Workinman Interactive (WM) has been creating award-winning games and interactive experiences for world-wide audiences and clients such as Nickelodeon, Disney, and Amazon where creativity was always met with leaps and bounds. WM saw to all concerns in a timely manner because client input matters the most to us and we strive on ensuring that client projects are everything they should be.
If offered this position you can work from our HQ in Rochester, NY, our office in Orlando, FL (relocation assistance provided for either) or Remote from your location, your choice.
Applicants must have at least 4 Years of professional (non-school related) Unreal Engine experience. This is not an entry level position.
For more information, please visit us at: https://www.workinman.com/
The Sr. Unreal Games Developer is a member of the WM team responsible for developing games utilizing the Unreal Engine 5. Game Devs at WM will work alongside with Project Managers on specified game features, or sometimes completely independently on smaller projects. Developers may be responsible for creating a wide range of potential game features, from implementing key mechanics and engine tech, to integrating sounds and animations.This role in particular focuses on developing for a single, large mobile AAA game.There’s often room for creative agency in game feature design, balancing, and polish as well. Everyone at WM is encouraged to get involved in game design meetings, brainstorms, and concept development.
What You’ll Do
- Develop specced features in Unreal for mobile games.
- Contribute to game design and balance.
- Work with Project Managers to execute concept vision.
- Work with team of developers to build game features within existing or under-development game engine(s).
- Work with artists to integrate art, animations, audio, etc.
- Communicate with all team members to keep on spec and on schedule.
- Assist on brainstorms, pitches, and proposals as time permits.
- Work with internal and client QA teams to diagnose.
- Resolve issues and optimize builds for a variety of devices.
- Be a positive influence on company culture.
- Help us make great games!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Unlimited PTO, Sabbatical
- Work from Home, Full-Time, Remote is an option with decision left up to candidate
Workinman Interactive LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate.