Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we're proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don't take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you'll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there's a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people's need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We're growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we're looking for a Manager, Account Management. The Account Management team is responsible for looking after and growing our existing customer base.
This is an opportunity to join a world class software company and a great team that passionately believes in what it does.
We are looking for a Manager, Account Management for our office in Boston. The Manager, Account Management is responsible for the leadership and management of a regional team of Account Managers (AMs). The Manager of AM will oversee a team of AMs responsible for customer onboarding, proactive customer engagements and customer relationship development. You will have experience managing and growing a strong team who pride themselves on delivering an outstanding customer experience and sharing best practice insights about the recruiting industry, in order to ensure hitting satisfaction, retention and upgrade targets.
If you have experience managing and growing high performing teams, with a dedication to always providing an outstanding customer experience, we'd like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to drive and manage ambitious individual and team-wide sales and retention quotas.
As our Manager, Account Management, you'll be responsible for:
- Leading the team with a focus on doing what's best, not what's easiest.
- Coaching, mentoring and training a team who play an integral role in ensuring high customer retention and a continuous path for upgrading
- Tracking team KPIs to provide transparency into the team's success, and identity initiatives to address areas of opportunity for improvement both at the team and individual level.
- Tackling and solving escalated customer issues; you will be the face of the company for your team and their customers.
- Rollout business practices and policies with consistency amongst your team
- Leading regular team meetings, fostering team discussion and sharing; ensuring the team is informed of process changes, product updates, and best practices.
- Identifying skill development areas for each team member and building customized coaching strategies to ensure team members are constantly developing and improving in their roles.
- Facilitating the recruiting, training, and onboarding of new team members.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to stakeholders.
- Embodying and promoting our corporate culture: Drive initiatives and programs to align and support a positive, diverse and inclusive corporate culture.
- Motivate team and lead by example by coming to work every day with a can do attitude, prioritizing the important and executing against plan
What you should have:
- 4+ years experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Experience as a people manager / team leader
- Bachelor's degree
- Track record of meeting commercial and customer targets
- Experience working in the recruiting industry a strong plus
What you should be:
- Empathetic towards customers AND passionate for revenue and growth
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Familiar with technology, willing to develop an in-depth understanding of Workable's products
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Able to build relationships and collaborate closely with teammates across internal departments, such as Customer Support, Product, Marketing, Sales and TechOps.
On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging remote friendly environment, we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Mobile Plan
- Health and Wellness benefits
- Generous PTO
- Apple gear
- Access to the best productivity and training tools
- Continuous personal growth and clear career development plan
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.