is a product-centric,Rails-led technology consultancy for both vc funded start-ups and large, established companies across the US and Europe. We’re also a product incubator with our own applications and b2b SaaS platform. As long-term partners to our clients, we’ve played a critical role in their growth- both through the products we co-create and the expertise and processes we bring. Proudly remote first since 2013, we’re a close-knit team of 75, working in fast-moving, cross-functional agile pods to solve interesting technical challenges and drive real business impact.
What's it like to be a React Native engineer at Whitespectre?
- Whitespectre operates on a fully-modern tech stack- toolset includes Node.js/Express, ReactJS, Typescript, Webpack, REST/GraphQL, Rails, Postgres, Elastic, CI/CD with Docker, Heroku/AWS, etc. Working smartly is important to us; automation, dynamic environments spin up with new feature branches and slack bot integrations control our production releases.
- The majority of our projects involve building greenfield applications and our delivery teams typically own products end to end - your thinking and contribution make a big impact!
- You can read more about life in our engineering team in this blog post by our Senior Engineer, Eneko.
- Competitive salaries, with payment in USD
- Annual Performance & Salary Reviews, with proactive career management
- 20 Days PTO & 3 Charity Days annually
- Funded face-to-face meet ups in Barcelona, as well as, South America and Asia
- Assisted Relocation package up to $5k
- Flexible working hours for efficient teaming in a 100% remote environment (proudly remote-first for 9 years!)
- Free English classes & educational expenses support
- Generous Employee Referral Plan
- Team Fitness and Charity Initiatives
In addition to the above benefits, we foster an inclusive working environment that provides:
- Great company environment - check out Glassdoor
- Personalized onboardings
- Opportunity to contribute to company-level initiatives
- Work with a broad range of best-in-class technologies
- Cross-company knowledge groups - improve your expertise, share your learnings and work with different technologies and tools
- Regular brown bag learning sessions
- An emphasis on Work-life balance
This is the right position for you if want-
- The challenge of collaborating with business stakeholders and Product Managers to advocate for technology solutions while bearing in mind the tradeoffs for business results
- The responsibility of designing new architectures and being confident to justify your technology decisions. (Plus debating and recognizing when a colleague has an even better idea!)
- To solve problems that can’t be addressed by just searching Stack Overflow
- The opportunity to go outside your core Rails expertise and strengthen skills with other technologies (e.g. Elixr, React.js or Node.js)
- An environment where excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) are valued and honed
- A culture where people from different backgrounds interact, collaborate and reach a shared goal
The “check the box” Requirements
- Experience contributing to technical decision making within a team
- Can work full-time with a significant crossover with the core hours: 11am - 7pm Central European Time
- Live outside of the US. Please, no recruitment agencies.
Interested in applying?
- Apply by completing the form below
- Or email us with any questions on email@example.com