- Want To Work For a Cutting Edge Tech Start-Up Within Blockchain and NFT's?
- Do You Have a Passion for Mathematics and Statistics?
- Do You Appreciate the Flexibility of Working From Home?
Virtually Human Studios (VHS) in exploring the fringes of entertainment delivery for the next generation. Founded in 2019, Virtually Human is a gaming and entertainment blockchain startup and proud creators of the viral NFT gaming platform of its time ZED RUN. VHS has partnered with some of the most innovative and leading gaming and sports giants around the world, including Unikn and Atari just to name a few.
VHS is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to work closely with the product teams to validate we are making the right decisions, as we add new features to ZED RUN. This position will ensure we make adjustments to game play and we are aware of the impacts to our existing users whilst maintaining an experience with the utmost integrity.
You will have experience with data algorithms, statistics and related fields. You have the ability to take raw data, craft a story and capture the key product insights. You know best practices for working with data and have the ability to collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the best approach is selected and is aligned to organisational goals
As this role sits within a globally distributed development team, you will need the flexibility required to work across multiple time zones along with a good internet connection at all times. You can write and speak fluent English.
- 3 + years experience with machine learning algorithms, data modelling and quantitative analysis;
- BSc/Masters/PhD qualified within a relevant subject area;
- Proven experience working with Python for Data Science;
- Proven experience working with GIT, SQL, relevant python libraries, Data Notebooks (e.g. jupyter) and Linux;
- Experience working with large data sets with ability to derive actionable insights;
- Ability to digest requirements and explain clearly how selected techniques contribute to the expected outcomes;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a gaming focused background;
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable explaining complex ideas clearly and simply.
Why Work For VHS?
- Attractive and competitive salary;
- Flexible work from home arrangement;
- A supportive friendly environment of dedicated and passionate co-workers;
- Exposure to the new aged world of Blockchain and NFT's
To be considered for this position please provide a copy of your resume and cover letter and/Or digital video resume outlining and addressing the selection criteria.
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted