TutorMe is the premier online tutoring solution for millions of students nationwide. Our mission is to level the academic playing field for students everywhere. We believe that every student should have access to incredible tutors regardless of where they go to school or who their parents are.
We're looking for a fully remote Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly-growing education technology startup. Online tutoring is more important than ever, and our customer base is booming!
You'll be working with school administrators to help them learn how to use TutorMe, drive high adoption rates among their students, and make sure they're getting the best experience they could ever dream of. You'll also get to sharpen your skills as part of a team of award-winning Customer Success professionals with decades of experience, dedicated to helping develop you into the world's greatest CSM. We don't just believe in doing great things for students - we also believe in doing great things for each other!
- Own a book of business and be responsible for adoption and renewals for your clients
- Build strong relationships and tailor your support to the unique needs of each client
- Proactively identify obstacles to your client's success, and build and execute strategies to overcome them
- Drive high student engagement for your clients, and communicate their own successes across all levels of the customer organization
- Resolve client issues via email, phone, and Zoom, ensuring high CSAT
- Upsell clients at the appropriate points in their lifecycle (this isn't a boiler room)
- Assist the rest of our Customer Success team in creating world-class training materials and webinars
- Work with other departments to improve our products and services according to customer needs and feedback
- 2+ years of experience managing renewals/retention in a Customer Success role (bonus points for experience in SaaS)
- Outcome-based approach that relentlessly prioritizes customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication—professional without being too formal, friendly without being overly familiar
- Ability to communicate easily with executives and a talent for soothing stressed or upset clients
- Experience managing onboarding for large clients with multiple stakeholders
- Able to travel as needed (2x per quarter)
- Bachelor's Degree required; experience working in education is a bonus
- Must be comfortable with frequent change and an evolving structure—this is a start-up environment, so things move fast!
- Competitive salary plus generous commission
- Top-notch health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k matching
- Generous vacation and holidays
- 100% remote with work from home allowance
- Mobile phone reimbursement
- 10 hours of online tutoring each year
- Opportunity to be a key player at a company that's quickly redefining the boundaries of on-demand academic support
- A chance to accelerate your career by getting in on the ground floor of a team that's dedicated to developing you into the best CSM you can be
If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but you're up for the challenge - we encourage you to apply!
We recognize that diversity drives innovation, so we proudly cultivate a diverse, inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team of passionate professionals.
This position will be externally titled "Student Success Manager"