In pursuit of equitable education for all, TutorMe provides 24/7 high-dosage tutoring to over a million students in thousands of school districts and higher education institutions coast to coast. As the leading online tutoring solution since 2015, TutorMe helps make academic success more attainable by giving learners access to 1-on-1 live support in hundreds of subjects and expert essay reviewers for in-depth feedback on papers. Named one of Built In's 2022 Best Places to Work™ and certified as a Great Place to Work®, TutorMe cultivates an inclusive, people-first work culture. As the explosive demand for virtual learning draws more learners to TutorMe, we're expanding our fully remote team of talented individuals to help us democratize world-class academic support!
As the explosive demand for virtual learning draws more learners to TutorMe, we need a sales superstar to help cultivate new institutional partnerships in the K-12, higher education, library, and corporate sectors! As a valuable contributor to our lean, overachieving team, the Account Executive position will focus on closing new business and growing revenue.
Day-to-day, you'll identify marketplace opportunities, actively prospect and engage new clients, develop proposals, and manage general inquiries through the culmination of the contract process. To thrive in this exciting role, you should be driven by a passion to democratize academic support and possess advanced sales, business, networking, pipeline management, and market research skills.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel your pipeline while managing a healthy stream of leads generated by our top-notch SDRs
- Conduct exploratory calls and insightful product demos
- Provide input to product and marketing teams from conversations with customers
- Accurately forecast and report monthly and quarterly sales
- Regularly meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quota targets
- Partner with internal stakeholders to respond to RFPs
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in Salesforce
- Represent the company at education trade shows and marketing events
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience or a proven track record of competitive excellence in both transactional and enterprise sales environments with longer sales cycles
- Willing to travel up to 40% as needed
- Commitment to the mission and vision of TutorMe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for web technologies and exceptional user experience
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Approach all deals with a customer-first "ready to help" mentality
- Excited to improve student success outcomes in education
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- An interest in building or accelerating your sales career—we promote from within!
- Proactive, entrepreneurial style; eager to take initiative in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excited to help improve student success outcomes in education
- Something else? Wonderful, we're curious to learn more about you!
- Competitive base salary, excellent commission structure, & 401(k) matching
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick PTO
- Top-notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Access to an annual wellness credit and on-demand mental health support
- 120 hours of online tutoring per year for you and your family (10 hours per month)
- 100% remote work environment; we will provide you with all the tools you need to be successful
- Mobile phone stipend and work from home allowance
- Monthly DoorDash stipend and DashPass membership
- Opportunity to be a key player at a high growth start-up that's helping students nationwide get the academic support they need
- We love to learn! All TutorMe team members have access to numerous professional and personal development opportunities
If you are not sure that you're 100% qualified, but you're up for the challenge—we encourage you to apply!
We recognize that diversity drives innovation, so we proudly cultivate a diverse, inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to join our team of passionate professionals.
*Colorado residents are excluded from this opportunity.
This position will be externally titled "Student Success Executive"