Are you looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Front End / Full Stack developer to join us on our mission to redesign Travel Management. Your role would be to lead a growing group of specialist front end engineers through an active role in the UX design, tech design, implementation and testing, as well as supporting our Principal Engineering and leadership team on developing the team and the implementation of TruTrip 3.0 (moving to a micro-service architecture and subsequent refactor).
Working at TruTrip is largely a remote affair. We work hard to create a collaborative, happy and supportive work environment that empowers our people to achieve our goals. We hope to give you the space for ownership but the support for success. You can learn more about us here
and see the type of people you would be working with here.
The right person for us is likely to
- Enjoy collaborating with a wider team on complex user journeys
- Be comfortable communicating in English, both verbally and written (good grammar is not needed, but we need to get the message)
- Want to take UX accountability and strives for a high quality product outcome
- Be able to prioritise across multiple and competing demands
- Enjoy developing other coders
- Get excited about difficult and complex problems
- Code – every day at every opportunity, not because you have to, but because you enjoy it and understand that staying sharp ensures you deliver the best results.
- Have a background, or at least a strong enthusiasm, for the Travel Industry
- Value the benefits of a remote work lifestyle
Practically, there are a few things you really want to be able to do
- Knowledge of React and common tools used in the wider React ecosystem, such as Node.js and npm
- Familiarity with common programming tools such as Redux, IDEs, RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software, and JIRA tools
- An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
Salary : IDR 300-480mi // SGD 28.5-45.6k per year plus health care