We are looking for a great Windows Technical Lead with leadership experience who is ready to hone their skills and apply them to new challenges.
The salary for this position is €70,000 annually.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
About the Team
We are a global team of 80+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As Technical Lead you will be part of Toggl Track's leadership team and you will lead a small team of 3+ .NET engineers. Taking ownership of our Windows app, you'll be working closely with product managers and UX designers to deliver real value to our customers with new and improved features.
We need someone who can communicate with stakeholders, keep our company goals in mind, and understands how to contribute to them with their own team, while also having an eye for detail and leading a team of ambitious engineers through projects from start to finish.
You will have great product managers, designers, and other specialists working with you on a daily basis to help you prioritise and make decisions based on data and user research. They will rely on you to be their technical contact point and to be on top of your team's work, schedule, and understanding of technical possibilities.
You will be responsible for the well-being and productivity of your team. You will plan your team's work, keep track of progress, and report back to the heads of the product and engineering departments proactively.
Toggl Track is growing as a company and as a product and this position is an opportunity to lead and make an impact with your team as you contribute to our success.
- You have a strong C#/.NET engineering background and at least some leadership experience. You have seen projects through from conception to delivery successfully. You are passionate about leadership and want to lead a talented development team and make them excel.
- You care about producing high quality solutions using good engineering principles and practices and are always looking for ways to improve your team's work, and to share what you learn with others.
- You want to take ownership and make a difference in a successful, bootstrapped, product-led company, iterating constantly and delivering top-quality work. You want to break down and tackle real problems and bring real value to real users.
- You are proactive and speak up when you see something wrong. You never assume that "it's someone else's problem". You focus on achieving company goals together.
- You are a great team-player and communicator in your own team when working with specialists like product managers when working with other teams, and with your manager and other stakeholders. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions. Your English communication, both written and verbal, is great and you prefer to over- rather than under-communicate. You take the well-being and growth of your team seriously and want to help each team-member succeed in their role.
The technologies your team will be working with are:
- .NET 5, C#, Rx.NET, WPF, Entity Framework, SQLite
- Freedom to choose where and when you work.
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again.
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office.
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home.
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences.
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services.
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair).
- And more…