Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO)
- Monitor and be attentive to details to ensure appropriate processing of orders.
- Participate in inventory management and order fulfillment optimization – account sync, order compliance with accuracy, etc.
- Use internal and external technology when processing and executing orders.
- Work through internal spreadsheets to enter new data and renew the inventory.
- Collaborate with other team members to meet departmental and corporate objectives.
- Participate on special operations projects as required.
- Manage day-to-day operations to ensure efficient operation of processes and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Data entry, travel, event or sports experience considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Self-motivation and strong organizational skills required
- Capable of working independently and as a team in a group setting.
- Strong ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Must be available to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a dedicated work station with Desktop Computer and High Speed Internet
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be a resident of The United States of America or Canada
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Internet Reimbursement
- Discretionary Performance Bonuses (Daily & Weekly Cash bonuses paid same day)
- Employee Referral Program
- Quarterly Company Paid Outings (If local)
- Remote work environment
- $54k-65k depending on experience