ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued. As a software engineer at ThreeFlow, you’ll jump right in and work on projects that are important to our success. Our team collaborates to plan and execute on engineering projects that help ThreeFlow scale and move forward.
About the role
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Rails code—ranging from groups of back-end micro-services to command line utilities and data processing scripts
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of our applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Collaborate with the engineering team to maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- 2+ years of experience building production-quality, scalable APIs
- Experience with Ruby, Rspec, or a like programming language
- Experience with PostgreSQL, with the ability to understand and write efficient queries taking full advantage of Postgres’ JSON/B data types
- Comfortable working on an agile team and curious about learning new things.
- Committed problem solver who enjoys the process of familiarizing yourself with new concepts, challenges, and technologies
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow's core values are the foundation of our culture and remain constant as we grow.
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we're problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.