ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
As part of our post Series B growth, we are excited to add two Senior Product Managers to our product team of five. Reporting to our Group Product Manager for the Carrier product pillar, these new senior product managers will own major aspects of our product, roadmap, and strategy - driving business impact directly.
About the role
- Invest time with our users and learn deeply about their needs and jobs-to-be-done
- Identify new technologies and industry trends, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy
- Partner with engineering, design, and others to ship solutions that delight our users, and make measurable impact on the business
- Understand and improve key product and business metrics.
- Take risks and make calculated tradeoffs
- Own your product(s) end to end
- 5+ years of product management experience building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies
- You are empathetic and eager to solve customer problems
- You are comfortable with data and 1st principles problem solving
- You can set product strategy & vision and effectively communicate across different audiences including executives
- You are motivated by our mission
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
ThreeFlow's core values are the foundation of our culture and remain constant as we grow.
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we're problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.