Ten Spot is hiring for our next Revenue Operations Leader.
Ten Spot is a fully remote organization and has been since before COVID made it trendy. While we have groups of employees in Chicago and New York, our team works from cities and states across the USA. Though many companies offer fully remote working environments, no one is as good as Ten Spot at building strong team culture in a remote working environment: it's what we do.
What we do
Ten Spot is the workforce engagement platform enjoyed by companies and communities nationwide. Our popular, all-in-one virtual platform helps forward-thinking companies increase their productivity, boost retention, and build a strong culture.
How do we do this? We provide companies with a scalable tool to bring teams together no matter where they are physically located. From fitness classes and experiential workshops to team challenges, Ten Spot offers a fun experience for any situation alongside powerful analytics to measure engagement and behaviors. Ten Spot allows companies to harness real insights to improve culture, identify leaders, and create a space that welcomes everyone, all while having a great time!
Why Ten Spot
The Ten Spot team moves at lightning speed, and our employees have the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact. We are growing fast and achieving milestones every day. This won't be your easiest job, but it will be your best!
Our full-time employees receive a competitive compensation and benefits package, including stock options, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, and 401K. Work from wherever you want, and know you'll build camaraderie with the team because we use our own product.
How you'll help
You will be on the front lines of driving Ten Spot's revenue and will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer. Your mission (should you choose to accept it) will be to build the processes and reporting foundations that will help us scale as we double, triple, and then quadruple in size. You will develop, implement and improve our revenue processes and systems. You'll help define our GTM strategy by providing the dashboards, metrics, KPIs, and insights needed to continue our rapid acceleration and growth. You'll own and optimize key business systems including our revenue tech stack. Finally, you'll be a trusted advisor to the leadership team, offering your unique, data-driven perspective on all things Ten Spot.
What we're looking for
- Grit. We're looking for someone who wants to do their most challenging work and their best work. In return, we'll provide a group of like-minded colleagues who give 110% every day and motivate you to do the same. We'll give you a world-class product that our customers love. We'll arm you with the tech stack you need to be successful and we'll take your feedback seriously. We're all in this to win, and we want you to be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- A passion for driving value. We believe in our product and the impact it has on our customers' organizations...but we also know that ensuring this value takes internal support. The right person for this role has a passion for adding value to their internal colleagues, constantly looks for new ways to help teammates, and knows that this help ultimately impacts our customers.
- A beautiful mind. We are right at the beginning of our journey and though we capture a ton of data, we need someone to come in and help us organize and make sense of the numbers. The ideal candidate can not only find the storylines in data but can help interpret those stories and translate them into actionable strategies.
- An eternal optimist. When you grow as fast as Ten Spot, change is constant. We're a team of eternal optimists and that doesn't mean we think everything is perfect all the time (it isn't). Instead, we have unwavering confidence that we can overcome any challenge that comes our way because we have the right people, the right product, and the right customers to win.
- Self-starters. We are looking for someone who doesn't wait for someone to tell them what to do. We want team members who view ambiguity as a ladder and someone who jumps at the opportunity to climb that ladder. Of course, we're there to provide you with the support you need to be successful, but our team doesn't rely on support to succeed; when the path to success is unpaved, we pave our own roads. We want you to do the same.
What requirements do we have for the role
- 4+ years applicable sales/revenue operations experience.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model (ideally from having worked in a SaaS company).
- Strong understanding of Salesforce; though we don't expect you to be a Salesforce engineer, we do expect that you can build out custom reporting and dashboards and own basic configuration of our Salesforce instance including our plugins. If you're not a Salesforce Administrator, we'd expect you to have a number of Salesforce certifications.
- Eagerness to join an early-stage startup and build it from the ground up.
- Excellent communication, mediation, and interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to multitask.
- Experience building processes, strategies, and programs for Sales, Customer Success & Account Management teams.
- Familiarity with our tech stack (G-suite, ZoomInfo, Outreach, Pardot & Gong) is highly preferred.