Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
Who are we?
Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup that helps companies like Rattle
, and Nium
achieve infosec compliances 10x faster and automate it with minimal lift. The space we are in has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades, but thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a market leader. Our job as founders and early team members is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity. Right now, we are hiring our first US-based account executive to lead our sales efforts in the region.
Why work with us?
- Sprinto has an experienced founding team. Prior to Sprinto, our co-founders (Girish and Raghu) built recruiterbox.com (now Trakstar). They bootstrapped Recruiterbox from 2011 to 2017, and scaled it to 2500+ global customers (majority in the US) and a team of ~45 people spread across the US and India. At the end of 2017, Recruiterbox was acquired by Turn/River capital.
- They wrote most of the early code at Recruiterbox, and remained among the top 5 committers even when the company ran at scale. They are engineers at heart and love building scalable systems.
- Sprinto is well capitalized from top notch investors like Accel Partners, Elevation Capital, & Blume Ventures and has product advisors from the likes of 1Password, Ivanti, Skyflow.
- Last but not the least, stock options. While all early stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are the same. At Sprinto, we aren't satisfied with being just a large / successful company. We want to be the category leader. On a good outcome, your stint with Sprinto will leave you with no need to work for money and you only continue to work for passion.
What you'll do at Sprinto?
We are hiring our first US-based account executive to lead our sales efforts in the region to:
- Lead the charge of creating a healthy pipeline of revenue and new logos in the US by identifying high-potential business opportunities and executing outbound strategies to engage with them.
- Convert our inbound demand into our customers by owning the complete sales cycle.
- Become a product expert and educate our prospects on Sprinto’s value proposition through demos and sales collaterals, while aligning it to their needs, challenges, and requirements.
- Collect insights from prospects and provide feedback to our product, marketing, and customer experience teams to improve conversions and drive future roadmaps.
- Work closely with customer success team to ensure a smooth transition for new customers.
- Build out our playbook and sales processes in the US.
Who can be successful in this role?
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS and enterprise sales in the US, preferably selling to developers and engineers.
- Held a quota carrying role in the past, with a track record of consistent outperformance on sales targets.
- Ability to grasp the technicality of Sprinto’s product and educate prospects on the best way to approach their compliance.
- Ability to think on your feet — you’re someone who can figure out creative ways to get the maximum conversions, while being empathetic towards our prospects.
- Adept at using any CRM — Salesforce, HubSpot or others to manage and track pipelines.
- Flexibility to work with our international sales team with some time overlap.