Position Information: Full Stack Developer
Company: Spot Pet Insurance Services, LLC
Job Location: Miami,
Job Address: 990 Biscayne Blvd, 601A Miami FL 33132
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Insurance Services
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
Hello from Spot:
Spot Pet Insurance Services, LLC ("Spot Pet") is private equity funded insurance services company focused on the pet insurance space. To provide our customers with the most performant and versatile web experience in the industry; our talented team of content architects, engineers, designers, and producers are migrating from WordPress to the JAMstack.
We're seeking a strong developer to own parts of our stack/systems, build new features, contribute to our CMS architecture, explore product roadmap requests, implement API integrations, contribute to process improvement, performance updates and so on. In addition, we're hoping you can integrate with our broader team and provide solid technical guidance and support for other departments as needed. If you're curious, embrace challenges, and see them as opportunities to learn new things, this is the job for you.
- Build modern, statically generated websites that integrate with multiple third-party applications
- Build, maintain and document Nestjs API's according to node best practices
- Create accessible, semantically correct, responsive front ends that function as expected across all major browsers and devices.
- Use serverless functions and edge-handlers to deliver personalized content
- Balance progressive enhancement and graceful degradation approaches.
- Work in a friendly, collaborative environment that includes, stand ups, story grooming, and peer review.
- Work in tandem with other developers to implement and maintain features and functionality in Prismic CMS.
- Contribute to project and technical documentation.
Contact: E-mail: email@example.com
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The job description makes no representations, warranties, conditions or agreements, oral or written, express or implied. This is not an offer and there is no obligation to fill position.
- Candidates must be US based and available for EST working hours.
- Have 3+ years commercial experience working with Nodejs and a modern front-end framework
- Solid Understanding of static site generation build processes
- Willingness to give and receive feedback professionally.
- Ability to interact positively with and build consensus among a diverse group of colleagues, clients, and senior leadership.
Nice to haves
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with tools like Zeplin/InVision/Sketch/Figma or other
- Have gained knowledge of app optimization and performance
- Have knowledge of serverless architecture
- Remote or Hybrid work out of our Miami or West Palm Beach Office
- Free weekly COVID Testing
- Free breakfast and lunch daily (snacks too!)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with Company match