At Spline (spline.design
), we are building a design tool to create 3d content for the web.
We are a small team, and we are just starting. We are looking for someone who can help us solve Spline's engineering challenges.
🌈 We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
What's the job?
- Lead and help us grow our engineering team.
- Lead and participate a planning/roadmap creation, and manage prioritization, retros, sprints for the development team.
- Work closely with the Product Team, and help with the translation of goals into actionable items for the engineer's team.
- Get involved in the engineering processes for coding/building/designing scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with engineers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- Participate and generate activities to grow a healthy and diverse culture.
- Foster good practices and principles for our development processes and team communication.
- Be a Yoda for junior developers.
- Experience (3+ years) leading engineering teams of 4+ people.
- Experience (5+ years) with Front-end development (Please share real-life projects you lead or worked on).
- Understanding of backend/cloud-based architectures.
- Understanding of general architectural code design/patterns.
If you are interested in the 3d world and love working on engineering/design challenges, you will get fun!