🚨 Please read carefully before applying. This position is 100% remote 🌍 Your availability must have a minimum of 3 hours overlap with Pacific Timezone (PST)
SmarterQueue is a ground-breaking social media tool.
On average, our platform saves Customers over 8 hours per week, and increases the effectiveness of their social media content up to 300%.
We are a small fully remote team, spanning the UK, Canada, America and Europe, building a tool which adds real value to influencers and marketers lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be involved in developing features for our React app which uses the Apollo GraphQL client for API requests/caching. We constantly strive to use best practices and are constantly improving things to develop more efficiently.
This is a remote, full-time position that can be performed in any timezone, as long as it overlaps a few hours with the Pacific Timezone.
- Enjoy a challenge - you love working on complicated, intertwined projects. This is no blog
- Want to improve the development - you love implementing new ideas and practices to improve development efficiency and product reliability
- Attention to detail - you think about edge cases, your implementation matches the designs, your code handles garbage data!
- Great communicator - you don't miss meetings or notifications, and respond quickly
- Love to work independently - you’re welcome to ask questions as often as necessary, but should be able to complete work on time without having to be chased
- Remote worker - you’re happy being part of a remote team, using Slack to keep connected, and with weekly team calls using Google Meet
- Near pixel perfect attention to detail
- React w/hooks
- Expert level CSS
- Social Media
- Automated testing (Jest/React testing library)
- Apollo Client
- Range is $60k - $75k USD, depending on expertise.
- Base salary is negotiable, depending on expertise and experience (within $50-65k USD range)
- There will be an annual performance-related bonus up to 15% (making the range $60-$75k including bonus)
- 32 paid vacation days per year + 5 sick days
- Fully remote, pick your hours (you will need to attend scheduled video meetings)
HOW TO APPLY
- Click apply and send us an intro note (or, even better an intro video), ensuring you've uploaded your resume and added your LinkedIn profile URL
✨We’re actively looking for a diverse and gender-balanced team.