The Senior Production Designer at SketchDeck will maintain the design workflow of multiple projects per week and will perform technical, design, and production-related tasks that facilitate our design teams. The Senior Production Designer will be responsible for the creation of graphic assets while maintaining the integrity of our clients' brand standards. The Senior Production Designer should be highly skilled in production processes and design workflows.
The Senior Production Designer will be responsible for the production and design of a wide range of deliverables for our clientele including, but not limited to—identity & brand assets, presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides), long-form editorial layout (eBooks, annual reports, etc), as well as various other print and digital assets (digital advertising, social media assets, brochures, one-pagers, etc).
What You Will Do
- Senior Production Designers are responsible for the execution and delivery of graphic assets for our broad range of clients
- Senior Production Designers are responsible for following and maintaining our clients' brand guidelines—ability to comprehend and work within existing brand guidelines is absolutely essential
- Senior Production Designers ensure that the quality of work that we are bringing forward meets our (and our clients') high level of standards—attention to detail is key
- Senior Production Designers must have exemplary time and project management skills—must be comfortable simultaneously managing multiple projects for various clients across time zones
- Senior Production Designers are able to analyze and implement feedback from both client and internal design teams
- Senior Production Designers should possess a fundamental understanding of digital, print, production, identity, product, packaging, ad, and multimedia design disciplines
What We're Looking For
- Strong compositional skills and a solid understanding of basic design principles
- Meticulous executional skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well-versed in production design practices
- Open availability (20+ hrs/week minimum)
- Enthusiastic about collaboration with a remote team of project managers, design directors, and other designers based all over the world
- Excellent time/project management skills—must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Senior Production Designers who are based in or able to work across US time zones are preferred
This is a part-time freelance position. Strong, consistent work from our designers typically results in the development of a good relationship with our clientele and the continued opportunity for more work.
If you have fresh ideas and a restless creative mind, join our fantastic community of creative professionals! If you're interested in applying please send your résumé/CV along with a link to your portfolio.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!