Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
, CST (UTC -6)
, MST (UTC -7)
, PST (UTC -8)
, AKST (UTC -9)
, HST (UTC -10)
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer for our remote team who can build and iterate projects/features on a large scale product. This is a 100% remote position open to candidates in the USA.
You will be responsible for gathering project inputs, estimating technical requirements, and delivering code with quality within a stipulated time, while working closely with therapists and other users of Ambiki to ensure the tools you are developing fit their needs.
An ideal candidate would be an autodidactic self-starter that can meet the following requirements:
- 4+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
- First-hand experience with RSpec, Delayed job, Elasticsearch, and PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with the JSON:API spec and knowledge about designing and maintaining APIs.
- Ability to take ownership of the project (self-manage, prioritize work).
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry would be a plus but not required
- We pay a competitive salary range based on the location.
- Competitive benefits include health, dental, vision, disability insurance, and a 4% retirement match.
How to apply
Send your CV/Resumé (PDF) and a short cover letter (PDF) to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please tell us what interests you about working in this industry (speech language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, feeding therapy)?
- We will conduct an initial interview with promising applicants.
- For those who seem like they would be a good fit, we will give you a small take-home, 5-10 hour paid project allowing you to demonstrate your abilities.
- We will then conduct a second round of interviews in which we will discuss your take-home project.
- That’s it. Welcome to the team!