Shopanova Account Managers are responsible for ensuring that customer needs and values are translated properly and understood by the Shopanova ad strategist team, who handle all work and issues pertaining to client needs and projects. They also assist with data processing, handle complaints, and ensure that customers get the best possible experience.
In general, an Account Manager acts as the link between Shopanova and it's clients. They are responsible for assessing client needs, managing 2-3 ad strategists and the advertising strategies we provide, and maintaining good long term relationships with our clients.
The role of the Account Manager will include, but is not limited to, working with company clients and employees to manage the following:
- Insuring proper execution and seamless delivery for day to day operations
- People and project management
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with assigned clients
- Spot checking activities to ensure client deliverables are satisfactory in quality and on track according to forecasted timelines
- Monitoring budgets to protect & achieve company profit margins
- Developing skill set in order to understand funnel building and the Facebook advertising space, which may include attending additional training events
- To enroll new clients into the business on a regular basis
- Scope approved strategies and ensure hours are allocated accordingly to protect and achieve company profit margins
- Deliver strategies, which includes meeting with client
- 2-3 years experience in the eCommerce field and a thorough understanding of eCommerce marketing
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Up-to-date understanding of the eCommerce industry and consumer behaviors
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills for dealing with different types of clients
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data
- Time management and task management skills in order to handle multiple tasks and clients at once without overlooking any details
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skill
To be discussed in interview.