Are you the best kept secret in digital marketing for Shopify stores?
We're on the hunt for someone who is absolutely crushing it in the Shopify world and ready to take their skills to the next level and help hundreds (maybe even thousands) of stores scale from 30k a month to the moon and back.
Are you a well-rounded marketer who gets a thrill out of discovering new marketing tools and technology? Do you have a fascination with AI and all the amazing things it can do for eCommerce? Have you built awesome Shopify stores in the past and spent big bucks on ads? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and love the idea of joining a team with big plans to
We're on the hunt for a talented and experienced Brand Strategist to join the Shopanova Crew. As a Brand Strategist, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing paid social ad campaigns for our clients. You will work closely with a dedicated team, including media buyers and designers, to develop and execute effective strategies that drive sales growth for our clients' Shopify stores. In addition, you will serve as the main point of contact for approximately 10 clients, ensuring excellent customer service and fostering strong client relationships. We are basically looking for the Michael Jordan of people skills, holistic e-commerce strategy, and team management.
The role of the Brand Strategist will include, but is not limited to, working with company clients and employees to manage the following:
- Strategic Planning: Develop and present paid social strategies for new and existing clients.
- Oversee Google and Email Services as a part of the strategy with the support of team leads as needed.
- Creative Strategy: Research and generate high-converting creative concepts that can be passed off to your designer.
- Copywriting: Craft compelling and persuasive sales copy that resonates with target audiences.
- Problem Solving: Identify growth bottlenecks, troubleshoot issues, and provide effective solutions for client paid social accounts.
- Relationship Management: Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, managing overall client relationships and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Client Performance: Meet or exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) by testing, optimizing, and scaling campaigns. Manage clients' ad spend effectively.
- Leadership: Lead and manage your pod, consisting of media buyers and designers, allocating time and resources to each client on a weekly and daily basis.
- Contribution: Contribute to the development and implementation of Shopanova's best practices, testing rules, and playbooks for ad account management.
- Project Management: Oversee the execution of client-related projects, including ad campaigns and landing pages, ensuring timely delivery, maintaining quality standards, and meeting client expectations.
- 2+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- 2+ years of Paid Social DTC experience
- A strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, creative strategy + copy.
- Proven track record of performance with Paid Social on either FB/IG or TikTok & Experience Managing $40k+/month Ad Budgets
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Full time employment as a salaried position with a minimum of 45 hours/week.
- Two month initial probationary period, during which both parties maintain a right to terminate without future commitments.
- Compensation for the initial two month probationary period will be the same as the $60,000 annual salary on W2
- One year commitment, following probationary period.
Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Base annual salary @ $60,000.00 DOE with performance incentives
Travel opportunities with team meetups, conferences, etc.
Work directly with the agency Co-founders on the direction or our overall business and marketing strategies.
Get to work alongside some of the worlds most passionate and driven Facebook Media Buyers and eCommerce Marketers on a daily basis. We are a super tight knit team of eCommerce Growth marketers and entrepreneurs.
Strong career progression opportunity - we're growing quickly and not looking to slow down, so we're looking to develop leaders in-house that can move up as we grow not just within the agency, but potentially into other company growth initiatives.
Given the number of applications being received, we will only be contacting successful candidates for the first round of interviewing.